Asus EEE PC 4G Notebook - Pink



Reviewed by: dfewmom timestamp(1208156400000,'dateTime') Apr 14, 2008 8:00 am Duration of ownership: Strengths: perfect size; solid state; easy to use; great resolution Weaknesses: no hard drive Overall Evaluation: This is a wonderful traveling companion! Just got back from Mexico and was able to monitor my email, check weather for return flight and other time-wasting web activities. Just popped it in my totebag and didn't worry about being extra careful with it (as I always did with my full size notebook). A flash drive works well for storage of files or media. The display is crisp and the screen size is very adequate for viewing. Linux is easy to navigate, but just after my purchase, units are now being offered with Windows XP operating systems. Everyone who wants to stay "connected" should have one of these guys!! Great bang for your buck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment